Battle it out with 1,300+ cards. Play as iconic Magic characters in 60+ story-driven campaigns. Available now for Steam, iPhone, iPad, and Xbox One!
Magic Duels Patch Notes
No card swaps for this release.
- Fixed an issue where players would be able to play with an invalid number of a single card in their deck.
- Fixed an issue against the AI where the "Finish" button would not be selectable after casting some spells.
- Fixed a softlock that occurred when a player manually tapped certain lands for mana, then zoomed in and out on a card before making a selection of which color of mana to add.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented a player from leaving a match when an opponent conceded when a vehicle prompted a player to choose a vehicle's crew targets.
- Fixed an issue where some lands would disappear from the card collection after being removed from a deck list.
- Fixed an issue where Altered Ego would enter the battlefield with the incorrect number of +1/+1 counters if it targeted a creature with +1/+1 counters on it.
- Fixed an issue where a player targeted by Combustible Gearhulk's ability would not have a visible decision timer.
- Fixed an issue where it appeared that Ormendahl, Profane Prince was tapped after transforming from Westvale Abbey.
- Fixed an issue where Nissa's Judgment dealt damage before the +1/+1 counters were placed on creatures.
- Fixed an issue where a token copy of Greenwarden of Murasa could be exiled to return a card a card to a player's hand.
- Fixed an issue where spells redirected from Silverfur Partisan to another Wolf/Werewolf failed to cause the Partisan's ability to trigger again.
- Fixed an issue where some cards that have flying or grant flying didn't appear in the "Flying" filter of the deck builder.
- Fixed an issue when editing an invalid deck that would bring the player to the wrong deckbuilding screen.
- Fixed an issue in the single-player campaign where Tezzeret would sometimes sacrifice his Planar Bridge to destroy Gideon Jura. That's excessive, even for him.
- Fixed an issue on iOS where some players would crash upon entering a Versus match or a match with some kinds of decks.
- Fixed a crashing issue on Xbox One in Two-Headed Giant where a team of invited players played against two random opponents.
- Fixed an issue on Xbox One in Two-Headed Giant where two players looking for a match would become disconnected.
- Fixed an issue on Xbox One in Two-Headed Giant where a player invited to a game could crash when the host invited other players.
- On iOS, if a player concedes an online versus match, their opponent may need to wait for a moment before being able to continue the match against the AI.
- Players may be unable to withdraw from a block before combat damage unless they assign all possible blockers to attacking creatures.
- While browsing through a graveyard as a part of an effect, some cards in the graveyard may appear darker than intended.
- When using Eldritch Evolution or Displace to put an Altered Ego into play and copy a creature with a triggered ability, the triggered ability does not activate.
- In AI matches, Void Winnower and Deceiver of Form have the Oath of the Gatewatch expansion symbol even though they are not available in booster packs.
Play Free Now
Start playing Magic Duels today and take your place among tens of millions of Magic players worldwide.